Website Merlin Entertainments
The Hotels Duty Manager collaborates with all hotel departments to ensure smooth day to day operation of the Hotels ensuring that we meet and exceed the KPI daily targets. The Duty Manager is a key contact for all guest feedback and is responsible to ensure that all operations are operating to the safety requirements.
- Monitors and reviews guest interactions within the Hotel Department to ensure unwavering adherence to service standards, policies and processes with a focus on the guest experience.
- Responsible for pre-arrival planning with a focus on the collection of arrival times, guest preferences, and the pre-assignment of all accommodations
- To be the central contact for the hotels to ensure effective communication across the Resort
- To assist in any area of the business that requires additional help
- Immediately respond to and resolve guest concerns in an empathetic manner, offering a sincere apology and providing timely follow-up and/or appropriate compensation if/when necessary.
- Takes ownership of any defects that negatively impact the guest experience and work together with hotel leadership to make the changes necessary to prevent reoccurrence.
- Worked in the hospitality industry for two years
- Strong guest service, interpersonal and supervisory skills are required.
- Understands the guest experience journey
- Exhibits patience, flexibility, and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winter Haven, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A