Website Merlin Entertainments
As an Admission Shift Lead, you will be leading the way with an “always on” approach, proactively create memorable moments by providing expert play with guests driving full family fun, play, learning, and the development of skills together. This role requires a team leader who can leverage their passion and expertise to impact the guest experience interacting with children and parents as well as train, motivate, engage, inspire, and mentor the Admissions Hosts.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of Guest Service, presentation, technical operation and Safety in the attraction.
- Deliver memorable, interactive, fun experiences to all guests.
- Ensure Admissions Hosts receive appropriate training
- Model the way and deliver training initiatives to Admissions Hosts ensuring the development of their skills, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation and health and safety in the attraction areas.
- Understand and exceed all guest expectations, proactively recognize guests’ needs and respond accordingly with a friendly, solutions focused approach, provide friendly, efficient and courteous service to guests, addressing guest queries with a smile, answering questions, and suggesting activities, and coach and motivate the Admissions Host to do the same.
- Working alongside operations management, providing mutual assistance in ensuring all positions are covered.
- Leads the team by example and is very attraction-floor based
- Ensure excellent Guest Care at all times, working to Guest Obsession standards as set by Merlin
- Experience working with marine life or a passion for marine life
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment. Weekend availability needed.
- This position requires a fun, expert, outgoing approach in interacting with others and the ability to lead a team to do the same, with an ability to provide service on the highest possible level.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
- Experience and passion for entertaining children and families is required.
- Customer service and guest interaction experience and proficiency is required.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Rutherford, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A