Website Merlin Entertainments
We are now looking for a detail-oriented, Administrative Assistant who understands the importance of culture in a business setting and be willing to embrace a fast-paced, fun, and positive work environment. Our team is dedicated to our ultimate business goal: creating and sustaining a level of guest experience that provides visitors with magical memories during their visit. Located at Sea Life Charlotte you will support our team with administrative duties.
- Assist attraction management team in driving team Reward & Recognition initiatives, including coordinating and championing events, social and staff welfare committees.
- Create, implement and maintain support functions for back of house.
- Work with site & HR contacts to support Recruitment through activities including job fairs, phone screenings, interview scheduling, and candidate management via Indeed and internal Merlin job sites.
- Live the Merlin Way by promoting a fun and friendly atmosphere in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of service for both Internal and External customers.
- Maintain confidential information, i.e. SEA LIFE Aquarium, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, Madame Tussauds, Peppa Pig World of Play, company, and employee matters.
- Support the attraction management team in various administrative and office support activities.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as filing and arranging documents, employee files, invoices and other indexed documents according to an established system, including scanning and mailing items to Central Support teams (i.e. Finance, HR).
- Work with site & HR contacts to support delivery of onboarding through activities including but not limited to induction, orientation scheduling, I-9 set up, uniform and resource distribution.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to utilize standard software applications to include MS Office suite.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- High attention to details and level of accuracy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Desire to work in fast-paced environments.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Concord, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A