Website Merlin Entertainments
We are LEGOLAND California Resort – the place where FUN is built and memories are made. Across our Resort we have two fantastic LEGO themed Hotels, a Water Park, a SEA LIFE Aquarium, more than 60 rides and attractions, 20 food and beverage locations, and 14 retail stores – the opportunities here are endless!
- Tags merchandise.
- Drives a flatbed truck or other vehicle with trailer to deliver materials to on and off-site drop-off points.
- Performs daily cycle-counts, inventory control, and maintains inventory within bin location.
- Performs daily clean-up activities.
- Receives and verifies items against receiving documents
- Locates, assembles and prepares items for shipment or distribution.
- Loads and unloads vehicles, containers, trailers and vans.
- Moves materials or merchandise to storage areas and bin locations utilizing forklifts, pallet jacks, and or other material moving equipment.
- Ensures warehouse maintenance, safety and security at all times.
- Six months of general warehouse experience required.
- Must have valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and have valid vehicle insurance.
- Position requires pre-placement physical.
Qualification & Experience:
- Some college course work is preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination is required.
- Experience in a large retail environment helpful.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A