The Merchant Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Merchant’s with purchase order maintenance, vendor communication and meeting preparation.
- Purchase Order Maintenance
- Business Meeting Preparation
- Sample Management
- Vendor Communication
- Analytical thinking, recommend courses of action to be taken in order to reconcile actual to planned performance.
- Success in this role will entail a high level of detail, ability to work well with others and ability to drive results that meet or exceed qualitative goals.
- Pro-active in every aspect of work (i.e. forward thinking, ability to anticipate, driven to get tasks accomplished)
- Ability to communicate ideas, issues, opportunities, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail experience will help in the success of this individual
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anaheim, California
Application Deadline: N/A