Website LifeTime Fitness
The Member Services Specialist delivers the highest quality customer service by listening and responding to all members. The position a ssists members with account maintenance and articulates an extensive knowledge of Life Time products and services. The position holder must anticipate member needs and interests and recommends programs, products and services appropriately. The Specialist helps maximize member retention by connecting each member to the right people, places and programs.
- Greets and services members at the Activity Center in a friendly and professional manner while developing positive relationships, responding to member needs, and recommending programs, products and services appropriately.
- Processes member paperwork, enters sales transactions at POS, including program, service and product payments and monthly dues.
- Contacts members via phone, email and in-club conversations, building relationships and engaging members within their areas of interest
- Attends daily huddle and assist with the creation of the daily huddle prep sheet to increase the club Member connectivity
- Functions as a player on the Certified Retention Team and completes membership changes as needed
- Extensive knowledge of all club activities and promotions
- Ability to build relationships with members
- Ability to resolve conflict in a professional and tactful manner
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- 6+ months of experience in a customer service related position
Company: LifeTime Fitness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plymouth, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A