Website Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Our Mechanical Engineers have the outstanding opportunity to build the future of exploration. You’ll be a part of mechanical design, fabrication, and testing, research, technology development, and creation of sophisticated mechanical, thermal, and propulsion systems for spacecrafts going to the furthest reaches of our universe.
- Design engineering and drafting
- Maintaining hardware standards, testing standards, and design processes for flight hardware
- Computer aided engineering solutions for mechanical design and analysis
- Materials analysis, characterization, and testing
- Mechanical and electronic fabrication
- Design data management and control
- Environmental testing
- Spacecraft Mechanical Engineering
- Propulsion, Thermal, & Materials Engineering
- Payload & Small Spacecraft Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Fabrication & Test
- Minimum of a 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- JPL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status or any other characteristic or condition protected by Federal, state or local law.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or related major.
Company: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A