Our DC goal is to deliver top-notch service to our customers while also achieving performance standards and metrics. Day to day you will be helping our team improve on the overall process of the building and the individual team member and you will be able to create a positive culture for the entire DC, that reinforces our McKesson values.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- This position is not responsible for operating delivery trucks which require a Commercial Drivers License. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Pulls and fills orders. May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment.
- Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Position includes standing, sitting, walking in a warehouse environment.
- 3+ years of Warehouse Experience
- Good communication skills and ability to speak with individuals and explain process.
- Minimal supervision with considerable latitude for independent judgment.
- Good critical thinking skills with the ability to see the “big picture”
- Passion and commitment to the success of our team and individuals.
- Ownership in the success of the individual or team.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent Minimum Requirements
- Must be a positive minded team member.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A