The Research Analyst Consumer Insights will be a quantitatively savvy analyst, to analyze marketing channel performance and qualitative customer research.
- Develop and recommend best practices by evaluating and improving targeting and forecasting.
- Analyze marketing, customer, and sales data to measure and monitor performance by channel
- Present and communicate findings and insights gained from analyses and make recommendations to business partners
- Identify and generate ad hoc analysis to drive short term strategies
- Execute, prepare scripts and conduct qualitative research, (i.e., store shop a longs, focus groups)
- Analyze data gathered, prepare concise & insightful decks highlighting key learnings
- Develop research plans – communicate with internal stakeholders methods and tactics used, timelines & priorities.
- Execute, program, launch, and monitor surveys
- Formulate questions to uncover customer feedback aligned to business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate findings, analysis, implications, and recommendations to varied stakeholder audiences
- Proven ability to identify and assess trends with customer or market data
- A passion for quantitative data analysis and interest in understanding consumer behaviors.
- Use of business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgement in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- Experience working with the following programs is preferred
- SQL, SAS, R, Python
- 3+ Years of marketing research design and execution
- 3+ Years of business experience utilizing analytical skills.
- CRM software e.g., Salesforce marketing cloud, Adobe an
- Campaign selection tools e.g., Unica, Audience Builder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Application Deadline: N/A