Assist in planning and execution of marketing and advertising programs, including direct mail and pricing signage.
- Working with Marketing Analytics, responsible for analyzing and communicating weekly, monthly and quarterly results of programs. Provide recommendations for improvement and identify current business trends.
- Collaborate on creative requests for materials to support Marketing programs, inclusive of ads, digital assets, in-store materials, etc. Proof and review all customer communication vehicles throughout the process to ensure clear and correct communication.
- Plan, proof, and execute direct mail and pricing signage that drives sales and profit goals.
- Assist Director and Manager in planning advertising content and programs to drive sales. Build relationships with cross-functional teams, with a focus on merchandising, that foster trust and collaboration in pursuit of flawless execution.
- Communicate all programs, with sufficient time for planning across all affected groups in the organization, including but not limited to merchandising, creative, data integrity, store operations, etc.
- Minimum: 4 Year Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Marketing
Qualification & Experience:
- Required: 2-4 years’ work experience
- Preferred: 3+ years Retail / Marketing / Merchandising Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Application Deadline: N/A