Responsible for providing a full range of administrative and clerical services for the manufacturing department in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations. Duties also include data input and reporting for all required documents and trending.
- Conducts manufacturing transactions in Oracle and In Site (Camstar).
- Performs a variety of administrative and clerical support tasks for the manufacturing department.
- Prepares schedules, charts, graphs, or tables according to instructions.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
- Sustains Work Order maintenance.
- Conducts regular audits of manufacturing documents to ensure up-to-date versions and records are kept.
- Performs word processing, or typing to prepare correspondence, reports, statistical data and other forms.
- May conduct training and time studies of manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of inventory counts, records, and reports.
- Typically requires 0-2 years of related experience and a high school diploma/certificate or equivalent.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A