A Sales Manager is responsible for representing the hotel’s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer Focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI
Application Deadline: N/A