Website Neiman Marcus
Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands “anytime, anywhere, and on any device.” Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
- Hire, train, develop and manage styling team
- Drive stylist sales to meet goals by using stylist productivity scorecards. Track metrics, review with stylists and provide coaching
- Manage NMVIP content calendar by laying out events, writing communication materials, presenting to stylists, and tracking results
- Lead weekly styling team meetings to discuss key metrics, opportunities and issues
- Manage the NMVIP space in Hudson Yards and own the relationship w the store leadership team.
- Track and analyze NMVIP sales performance on a weekly basis. Identify opportunities and share with the team to meet sales objectives
- Establish productivity benchmarks for stylists and track results
- Implement best practices for process improvement and client experience consistency
- Partner with merchant organization to take advantage of special merchandise offerings to share with clients privately and exclusively
- Establish customer satisfaction ratings and ensure they are met. Deliver surveys electronically to clients
- Partner with cross-functional teams when necessary to ensure clients are receiving superior service
- Manage the communication cadence for different groups of customers, depending on their activity in the program
Qualification & Experience:
- Partner with stylists and customer care to swiftly resolve any customer issues
- Function as the styling team’s primary point of contact for any questions, issues, etc.
Company: Neiman Marcus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A