The Planning and Allocation teams for Macy’s are highly analytical and directly responsible for financial growth, assortment localization strategies, and inventory productivity at every Macy’s department store across the country and the macys.com online store. Your work assignments will be analytically complex as well as relationship-driven. Roles within Planning and Allocation incorporate a wide range of business concepts including data analytics, supply chain, vendor partnerships, financial and location planning, brand management, allocation, and trend forecasting. Each executive within the function contributes to driving business growth. Even as a new executive, you will influence business decisions and make recommendations that have a direct impact on sales and profitability.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, assertiveness, intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to promote teamwork, solve problems, and manage complex relationships.
- Exhibit high standards, accountability, attention to detail and accuracy, strong presentation skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent Excel skills are critical.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- All majors will be considered for this opportunity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A