- Ateliers Louis Vuitton is recruiting in France and internationally.
- Joining our teams means participating in the development and industrialization of our new products, contributing to the achievement of our manufacturing and quality objectives, and thus meeting the needs of our customers around the world in as fast as we can. If these challenges interest you, in a context of strong growth, you are welcome among us!
- Under the responsibility of the store team leader, the storekeeper is responsible for bringing together the different elements of the customer’s order (the production workshop) while ensuring the correct positioning of the products so as not to damage them.
- You will have to respect the deadlines and quantities requested and the desired level of quality.
- You will also carry out weekly inventories. In the event of a supply problem, you immediately contact the person concerned to inform them as quickly as possible of the problem encountered.
- On a daily basis, you will carry out your work in accordance with the safety and environmental instructions applied within the company.
- You can also take care of the reception and storage of raw materials. Loading / unloading and handling operations can also be entrusted to you.
- These operations can be carried out manually or using special handling equipment.
- You have no constraint (s) concerning the carrying of loads and handling and you are versatile.
- Having up to date CACES 1, 3 and 5 would be a plus.
- Availability: Position available now
- Knowledge of inventory management is imperative. Comfort with IT tools is required (daily use of a mailbox, Excel-type office tools and specific logistics software).
- CDD – 6 months
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a training in logistics / supply chain (BAC to BAC + 2) or have 2 years of experience in this field. You are rigorous, dynamic, demanding of yourself and have a proven sense of customer service. You are flexible, you know how to manage priorities and you are proactive in improving the collective effectiveness of the team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Distribution
Job Location: Lyon, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France
Application Deadline: N/A