To manage the complete Payroll and HR administration function for all Beauty Consultants
To liaise with the Payroll Bureau’s (ADP and Softcom) to ensure that all Beauty Consultants are correctly paid in a timely manner
Participate in improving processes, systems and reporting, to support the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Payroll and HR administration for Beauty Consultants is accurate and up to date
Support HR team with ad hoc HR projects
- To provide ADP & Softcom with all necessary documentation to ensure the accurate payment of all Beauty consultants within the agreed deadlines.
- To prepare contracts of employment for all Beauty Consultants in both the UK and Ireland
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the HR and Payroll database – keeping all data accurate and up to date
- To respond and resolve payroll queries for Beauty Consultants
- To manage the new starter/ changes and leaver processes and prepare all documentation
- To deal with telephone, email and written queries in a timely manner
- To support the HR BP’s with the appraisal process for all Beauty Consultants
- Completion of general administration and filing ensuring all files are maintained and up to date
- Act in a supportive and professional manner at all times to the HR team
- To track the probation review process liaising with the HR Field Managers and Area Managers
- To assist with the completion of HR reports when necessary
- The successful applicant will need to be organized and have excellent attention to detail. The role involves high volume administration and relies on accuracy in relation to inputting data onto the HR and Payroll system and the processing of contracts, offer letters and payroll.
- Strong understanding and experience of customer service standards is essential
- Previous employment within a high volume recruitment / staffing environment essential due to fast moving nature of the LVMH business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous payroll experience is highly desirable
- Experience within either the retail or hospitality sectors a benefit.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A