By joining our team, you will take part in the development and industrialization of our new products and contribute to achieving our production and quality targets, thus meeting the needs of our customers throughout the world as fast as possible. If you are excited by these challenges, in a context of rapid growth, come and join us!
- You will be in charge of researching, planning, training, executing and facilitating operational improvement programs in order to create a culture of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing that leads to associate empowerment, elimination of waste,
- You will also be in charge of implementing the Louis Vuitton (LV) quality system throughout the plant and communicating quality initiatives, as well as executing actions to ensure that LV quality standards are met (i.e., KPI improvement – safety, quality, productivity, lead time, service, cost).
- Incumbent oversees the industrialization of new products as well as managing the demands of modification of products in production.
- You enjoy working on a team, exploring the potential for development of the workshop.
- You have demonstrated initiative, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Language skills in Spanish and/or French is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Trained in Engineering and/or Technical, you have 5 years experience or more in implementation of operational improvement within a manufacturing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: New Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A