The Store Manager is the owner of the business, a Company Brand Ambassador and a business leader, accountable for overall store performance. The managing of the store, employees, merchandise and supporting all activities to achieve store targets will lead to positive experience for the internal and external client. The Store Manager is responsible for hiring, developing and managing the store team ensuring succession plans and internal growth for all team members.
- Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
- Develop a sales strategy, working cross-functionally with corporate partners.
- Be present on the sales floor, continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales through an authentic client experience and communicate goal expectations.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Market expert, identifying new opportunities to attract and retain clients.
- Cooperate with the Retail Events Office
- Drive and maximize sales performance for overall business.
- Improve Mystery Shop Results with action plans.
- Develop loyal Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database.
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
- Foster a strong private appointment culture.
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards and leading by example amongst the team.
- Proactively assess performance and growth potential
- Ensure all Top Store initiatives are rolled out, updated and understood by the team.
- Create a supportive and positive work culture to develop and motivate staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly touch base meetings and storewide meetings in order to coach and deliver timely feedback.
- Identify individual and team training needs. C
- Enforce company policies while adhering to proper procedure
- Ensure timely submission of accurate timesheets.
- Attract and recruit the best talent available in the market through networking and scouting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A