- Our Louis Vuitton store in Saks Dadeland is seeking a high caliber, operationally sound, and commercially minded Operations Manager to join its team.
- Operations is a critical component of our business, fueling the success of our front of house team. The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operational effectiveness, as well as developing and leading the operations strategy for the store.
- The role will include managing all aspects of product flow, after sales, maintenance & store upkeep, inventory control, administration, policy enforcement, asset protection, health & safety and schedule management.
- Additionally you will partner with the wider management team to optimize operations across and between all concessions while continuing to deliver a positive impact on sales, customer service & stock management.
- The successful candidate will have previously held a senior level management position and has experience leading operations functions in a fast paced, retail (preferably luxury) environment.
- It is essential that you have an expert knowledge of stock and operations in a high volume, dynamic environment. With extensive people management and development skills, you will be required to act as management advisement/support to the Store Manager and therefore be experienced in providing innovative solutions to complex business challenges.
- Excellent organization and administration skills are required, in addition to advanced excel & computer skills. Previous experience with operations systems is strongly preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive.
- We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone.
- We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A