Website Lincoln Financial Group
We are excited to bring on a Sr. Account Manager to join our Workplace Solutions Team in a work from home environment within the Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Pittsburg, Cleveland or Detroit area.
- You will identify, recommend and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- You will work through customer issues independently while collaborating with internal stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- You will provide education, information, training & advice on Lincoln’s products & services (including sales support tools, marketing ideas, etc.) to assigned customers ranging from Advisors, Registered Representatives, Brokers and/or Plan Sponsor/Participants.
- You will partner with your customers and the business to retain customers while adding additional lines of coverage to support the needs of their employees to effectively support growth in all segments of our product/service offerings.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned territory and products, assessing impacts, and collaborating with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- You will build and maintain business relationships through effective communication via email, phone and in person with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor.
- You will develop and maintain an understanding of LFG’s products, services and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Presentation training or skills
- Management/leadership experience
- 3 – 5+ Years’ experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Customer and/or broker facing role
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working with multiple products
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A