London School of Economics and Political Sciences is one of the leading social science universities in the world. We are seeking to recruit a Head of Organisational Development and Learning to lead our Organisational & Learning Team. Learning and Development is seen as an essential activity to enhance and support career aspirations of the staff at LSE. Organisational Development supports staff through providing structured career development reviews, career pathways and common behavioural attributes/competencies. In addition, LSE provides a full range of learning and development support to help staff reach their personal & professional potential.
- to lead on generating learning and development opportunities for School staff
- to enhance leadership and management capabilities at all levels in the organisation
- to design programmes (and at times deliver) which continually develop personal and professional competence and capability to help achieve School/departmental objectives
- to be a key influencer in the development of policies, practices and programmes that continuously improve staff capability, motivation and engagement through its strong leadership and management practices
- Evidence of translating business challenges to programme design, delivery and review.
- Demonstrated ability to combine modern approaches to online learning and blended learning
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver innovative development programmes that meet organisational requirements demonstrating value for money, and timely delivery
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated experience of identifying opportunities for beneficial organisational change and of working effectively with colleagues and senior managers to deliver appropriate support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A