All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Non-CDL Driver, this means:
- Inspecting delivery vehicles and ensuring the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Verifying that merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customers on-time.
- Valid medical certificate or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Ability to comply with DOT and CDL regulations.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company requirements.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Florence, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A