All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and placement of merchandise.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
- Depending on location type, this role requires morning, afternoon evening, or overnight availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springdale, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A