As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
- Keep Lowe’s retail stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and store needs.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in mind.
- Create eye-catching product displays at our retail locations.
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and easily.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Be able to lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
- Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You’ve served in the military.
- You’re bilingual.
- You have experience on a retail sales floor or general merchandising setting.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fort Smith ,AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A