All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Asset Protection & Safety Manager, this means:
- Helping Store Operational Leadership team ensure associates are delivering friendly, professional, timely service to all customers who shop the store.
- Championing initiatives and establishing processes and controls that improve safety/hazmat, shrink, and security outcomes.
- Monitoring receiving, shipping, and selling patterns for assigned store.
- National certified training program (e.g., Wicklander-Zuwalski or Reed training).
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience directly or indirectly supervising employees including coaching, mentoring, directing, training, performance management, and recognition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Safety, Business, or related Asset Protection field.
- Demonstrated experience conducting retail investigations (i.e., has conducted multiple retail investigations). Experience in using physical security systems (e.g., CCTV, EAS).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience (e.g., retail or Asset Protection).
- 2 years of experience as a Manager in a retail environment. 1 year of experience conducting quality reviews/audits.
- Professional accreditation (e.g., APQ, APC) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (e.g., P&L, exception reports).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A