As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail associates, products, and ideas come together.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Create eye-catching product displays at our retail locations.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- You can work overnight, and weekends as required.
- You have 3 months experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You can read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition and subtraction).
- You have 6 months experience on a retail sales floor or general merchandising setting.
- You have working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
- You have experience with web-based computer programs to accomplish assigned tasks.
- You are a high school or GED graduate.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A