- All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Merchandising Assistant Store Manager, this means:
- The Merchandising Assistant Store Manager leads a team of associates who work together to ensure our customers receive exceptional service while shopping in a clean, safe, well-stocked store. The Merchandising Assistant Store Manager is accountable for achieving sales and margin goals while driving operational efficiencies and maximizing overall customer satisfaction with the Lowe’s in-store experience. At times, the Merchandising Assistant Store Manager is expected to provide full leadership over the store.
- The Merchandising Assistant Store Manager collaborates with peers on the store leadership team as well as the District Manager and Area support staff to assess the needs of our customers and develop the best methods for achieving service, sales, and operational objectives. Furthermore, this individual may be asked to rotate through Specialty and Operations assignments for the purpose of cross-training and development.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment.
- Bachelor\’s degree and 1 year of experience leading associates in a retail environment OR 3 years of experience leading associates in a retail environment.
- 1 year of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A