- All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate, this means:
The Sales Floor Department Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to deliver the best possible customer experience in the store. This includes coaching and training associates, delegating, following-up on daily tasks, managing performance, and ensuring adequate department coverage. Sales Floor Department Supervisors are responsible for customer-facing activities (e.g., greeting customers, clarifying needs and identifying solutions, closing sales), non-customer-facing activities (e.g., down stocking, inventory management, area recovery) and store safety (e.g., conducting safety walks, reporting hazards, understanding safety and lifting directions).
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Experience supporting or participating in the process of training, mentoring and developing associates.
- 3 years of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (Pro Department Supervisor).
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- 1 year of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor).
- Experience Using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience providing direction or supervision to teams (with or without direct report responsibility).
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of experience in a retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a retail environment.
- 3 years of retail customer service experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A