As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail associates, products, and ideas come together.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Create eye-catching product displays at our retail locations.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- Be able to lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Qualification & Experience:
- You’re bilingual.
- You’ve served in the military.
- Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- You have experience on a retail sales floor or general merchandising setting.
- You have experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Laurel, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A