As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you’ll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential items they need to explore and embrace what’s possible for their home. As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you will also:
- Safely stock products on shelves.
- Sort products in the backrooms.
- Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
- Unload trucks.
- Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Possess 3 months experience operating common retail technology, smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
- Be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted, or over 25lbs assisted.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ve served in the military.
- You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any industry.
- You’ve worked in restaurant, hospitality, or other warehouse jobs, and are looking for a new career in retail.
- You have experience working in a warehouse environment.
- You’re bilingual.
- You have 3 months of experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Hattiesburg, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A