All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist Cabinets, this means:
The Sales Specialist serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Cabinets is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
- 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
- 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics.
- 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe’s retail experience.
- 1 year of employment with Lowe’s as a Sales Specialist.
- 2 years of experience designing customized products for customers through the use of 20/20 or Computer-Aided Design system.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A