As part of the Consumers Products Division, you’ll be playing a huge part in our mission: to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
- Be an active participant in the advocacy tribe, ensuring smooth and seamless collaboration across community management, communications and advocacy.
- Provide input to sign off of brand digital assets for owned channels.
- Seek out new influencers that would be a good fit for the brand.
- Be responsible for and manage the monthly reporting for the social landscape across the brand. Tracking campaign performance, social listening, social/ influencer trends and competitor analysis.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance across the brand, to help us understand the habits and behaviour of visitors as well as understanding ROI and effectiveness of product spend.
- Manage the shared and owned Share of Voice Tracker and other social KPIs and regularly feed the teams with social/digital trends (content, formats, influencers, etc.)
- Develop action plans to grow our followers, engage and retain them through engaging with influencers to create content that can be hosted on their own channels or Brand’s channels (inc. paid media).
- Develop & manage Brand Influencer Marketing strategy & activities for the categories- including influencer paid partnerships and creating paid social assets alongside product managers across Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook & YouTube.
- Work closely with the brand team to oversee agency shoots for organic content across the brand’s social channels for the category.
- Experience in working with and developing relationships with influencers and agents.
- A track record in creation of high performing influencer brand content and understanding of paid social
- Experience in social strategy and creative ideas
- Passion for beauty
- Been educated to a degree level
- Confidence with social analytics
- Key understanding of the social platforms
- Experience in social & influencer marketing roles
- Experience in the beauty industry is a bonus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A