The purpose for this role is to ensure Quality Management Systems are adequately maintained and continuously improved. Responsible for managing the programs required for compliance to FDA regulation for OTC drug products and L’Oreal system requirements.
- Manages and facilitates investigation and resolution of quality incidents, process deviations and customer complaints and inquiries.
- Leads and responsible for CAPA, Supplier Quality Audits, Internal Audits, and customer complaints handling.
- Establishes and performs to measures that monitor performance related to site quality KPI. Analyzes and reports on product and process quality trends and quality system integrity against standards. Establish and executes plan to continuously improve Quality standards.
- Successfully interfaces with key internal and external partners to improve quality.
- Identifies and resolves systemic quality problems. Coaches and champions problem solving techniques.
- Improves quality management systems plant-wide to achieve zero defects through hands-on training, strong work ethic, and leadership by example.
- Requires ability for test design and interpretation of results.
- Must have strong communication skills, presentation skills, writing skills.
- Must be able to act with discretion and confidentiality.
- Current PC Skills utilizing Excel, and related MS Office Software are necessary for success.
Qualification & Experience:
- Team leader and change agent
- BS Degree in a Science or Engineering field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with cGMP preferred in FMCG and/or OTC.
- SPC, and/or lean tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Quality management role or relevant industry experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A