We are looking for an Manager, Talent Acquisition to manage the end to end recruitment for Manufacturing/Supply Chain. This position is located in our Clark, NJ office (The Hub). Ask us about our flexibility programs.
- Participate in team trainings and explore modern digital recruitment strategies including social media recruitment, digital recruitment campaigns and content creation to attract candidates to L’Oreal
- Activate pipelining initiatives to identify qualified candidates in anticipation of openings in targeted functional areas.
- Partners with managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill positions.
- Develops and implements talent acquisition strategies to attract and find the best qualified candidates; is able to sell to candidates the company, the function and role.
- Stay alert to and communicate any current candidate trends or competitive and market intelligence
- Creates recruitment advertising and online postings. Sources candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, local media resources, employee referrals, and other sources as needed.
- Maintain CRM and ATS compliance to support our digital workplace through data integrity, data privacy and reporting
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive date and information on a regular basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and planning skills
- Strong Microsoft Office suite experience including presentation building skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in recruiting for Manager
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a fast paced work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- High proficiency in integrated systems such as CRM and ATS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A