The Account Executive is responsible for goal attainment in an assigned geographic territory. Call points will include and focused on Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Medical Spas. The Account Executive will exemplify business acumen to maintain and develop plans in the direct sale of skin care products to physicians and skin care professionals. In addition, the Account Executive develops a territory by generating a strong lead list of qualified medical prospects. The candidate should exemplify a proven track record of sales achievements coupled by a strong work ethic to open new business. Our extensive sales & product training program promotes a sales centric environment providing selling skills in combination with product education in a consultative approach. The Account Executives must be comfortable in the aesthetic-physician dispensing industry and act as a resource to the physicians, aestheticians, support staff. The Account Executive must work in collaboration with the team and management to execute corporate directives.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience preferably in the dermatology, plastic surgery or medical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A