Key Decision maker on the annual project list and scope of work will be a joint decision determined through coordination with the SVP of O+O. The AVP will be responsible for the dimensioning and management of the brand’s retail design and visual merchandising budgets.
- Build and deliver communication tools, within the right timing and budget
- Ability to strongly partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
- Understand and integrate the specificities of each market, develop and manage POS clusters
- Cooperates with 360° internal & external stakeholders to develop visual merchandising packages that are consistent and complement the 360 approach
- Understand the rules of the consumer path and client experience
- Expert with executive level reporting and communication.
- Build brand strategy and decode and express the value, the purpose and DNA of a brand. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills to visualize and communicate our UD brand experience in the offline space.
- Strategically Partner with creative, markets and agencies to develop pop-ups that create memorable and buzz-building consumer moments
- Listen to design trends, innovation and look for new materials.
- Partner with creative, social, e-business and marketing to align on ‘brand level’ design elements and messaging (cruelty-free, vegan, iconography, key messaging..)
- Strong communication, negotiation skills and analytical abilities required.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker. Must be highly organized, detail oriented and a team player.
- Accustomed to managing multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to develop planograms and merchandising guidelines. Should understand various retailer guideline and restrictions. Should be able to liase with key markets and zones.
- Strong working knowledge of store design, including basic fixture and cabinet construction detailing and methods
- Demonstrated creative abilities, sketching, conceptual rendering, and space planning
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ plus years’ experience
- Experience with managing both the design process and developing clear & concise construction documents
- Proven experience in product/industrial design and in directing internal and external resources to manage and execute all projects effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A