This individual leader oversees demand and supply function of three dynamic signature brands. Responsible for implement and stabilize S&OP process and gain financial alignment in Exe S&OP. Other tasks include but not limited to establish mid-long supply strategy, add/delete process to ensure profitable P&L, E&O management and process improvement. This individual will be part of management committee on business side, high visibility at the president level of division and great career path to leadership management.
- Partner with commercial planning teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Planning) to gather inputs to build the consensus demand plan through the S&OP and Executive S&OP process
- Oversee 3 dynamic signature in Hair and Skin métier and implement S&OP process to a newly acquired brand and continue to ramp up S&OP maturity in another signature brand.
- Work closely with the Global Brand Supply Chain team to understand and resolve known supply constraints or excess inventory risks and communicate to commercial teams in the S&OP demand review.
- Oversee scenario planning with Global Brand Supply Chain team to understand feasibility based on production and vendors capacity and influence on priorities between product/brand/division based on risk assessment
- Establish strategic launch upside and hero sku supply strategy to ensure OTIF and service protection in case of TikTok demand spike with current supply chain long block horizon
- Leading team of Demand Planner and Brand Supply Management with aligned division frame and goals to develop accurate and timely demand forecast while optimizing inventory/working capital, minimizing forecast variability and achieve service level target
- Establish and implement continuous improvement tools and process across US planning organization
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant business experience within Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Ability to manage in complex situation often needing to deliver innovative results
- Ensure attention to detail
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Demonstrate success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related field preferred
- Have the ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate success in leading and developing a team of individual contributors and leaders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A