- Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
- Schroders Personal Wealth is a new business serving wealth planning needs for mass affluent and affluent clients. It is jointly owned by Lloyds Banking Group and Schroder Plc, bringing together the inherent strengths across both organisations to deliver on a bold medium term ambition to become a top 3 wealth planning firm in the UK.
- An exciting opportunity awaits you to join this business at its inception and actively contribute to the development of its proposition and products. Reporting to the Head of Products and Proposition which in turn forms part of a wider Commercial function.
- Effectively work within and maintain internal networks for the purpose of optimising business results.
- Ensure product governance routines are undertaken appropriately using analytical and other tools to deliver great client outcomes.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions.
- Manage third party product supplier relationships.
- Leading a team that are dynamic and collaborative in their approach to proposition and product development.
- Ensure all new proposition and product developments are aligned to our strategy and client need.
- Positively influence others by demonstrating core SPW values and behaviours.
- A deep understanding of current and future client need
- A high level of numeracy.
- Planning, organising and prioritisation.
- An influencer, both across and up the organisation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to make the complex simple.
- Strong analytical skill set with ability to shape and solve complex problems; the ability to think through issues.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abedreen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A