The Working Capital business, spanning Trade and Invoice Finance, has tremendous growth opportunity at Lloyds Bank and is a fascinating place to be for innovation and change. The Working Capital Solution Development team is at the heart of this, and our mission is to listen to customers, colleagues and the market to understand client needs, the changing landscape and the latest solutions available, in order to develop and improve solutions to make it easier, quicker, safer and more sustainable for our customers to access cash and manage risk across their supply chain. We often do this through partnerships and agile development, and always in a customer-centric way.
- Work with the wider team to embed a culture of customer-centric innovation and promoting new ways of working
- Deliver core and transformational Invoice Finance and Trade investment and change projects successfully in collaboration with key partners
- Take initiatives through the appropriate governance and approval channels at pace
- Drive customer awareness of our Working Capital solutions and new developments
- Play an active role in the team’s people proposition, developing emerging talent within the team and ensuring a safe place to work
- Progress key innovation projects, from validation to proof of concept, pilot and expansion of priority projects
- Develop clear business cases and solution development strategy, managing partners to secure prioritisation of project, budget and resources to deliver
- Build and foster relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Keep informed of the latest market, regulatory and other changes and their impact on the business and our customers
- Investment bidding process experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, including at scale
- A strong understanding of the platform and technology landscape applicable to Working Capital solutions and recent innovation and digitisation (experience in this space highly desired)
- Experience working with technology experts (including POs, engineers, third-party companies and fintechs) to build and launch digital solutions at pace
- Experience in end-to-end project management to support multiple priorities within tight timescales
- Experience with client insight, client experience and customer journey methodology
- Ability to conduct market scans, design workshops, proof of concepts (POCs), pilots and build minimum viable products (MVPs)
- Consistent track record in planning and delivering innovation and transformation projects, from case development through to solution launch.
- A strong understanding of Working Capital products (Trade and/or Invoice Finance), customer journey, and broader trends impacting our clients & the industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A