- Start your career with Lloyds Banking Group as an Internal Audit Apprentice and we will train you to perform investigations that verify and ensure everything is working as it should in Lloyds Banking Group.
- The role of an auditor is part detective so we are looking for innovative thinkers and team-players; people with an eye for detail who are keen to make an impact within banking and financial services.
- If that sounds like you, begin your career in Internal Audit to gain broad exposure to different business areas and specialise in a subject you’re passionate about.
- Risk Specialist Teams: These Auditors look at engine room of the organisation; the back office specialist areas that allow bank operations to work as fluidly as possible, you could find yourself anywhere from IT to HR or Finance to Credit Risk.
- Functional Teams: These Auditors look at how the bank works for our clients in our front-line, customer-facing business divisions; you’ll get to explore diverse areas such as Retail Banking, Insurance and Commercial Banking.
- We’ll support your study for a fully funded professional qualification – the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Level 4 Apprenticeship, before then moving onto the Level 7 full Chartered Internal Auditor qualification. In each of your placements, you will be aligned to the appropriate qualification stage – everything you learn will be relevant and readily applicable in your day-to-day role.
- You will also complete a placement outside Internal Audit, where you’ll learn how other business areas work across our organisation.
- 104 UCAS points, or equivalent
- Grade C or above in at least five GCSEs including English and Mathematics
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of building/deploying Cloud strategies at a technical level within complex organisations.
- Experience of cloud-based architectures (as-a-service), cloud-based design and provision and technology innovation experience in a multi-vendor environment
- Hands on experience of at least one end-to-end cloud transformation programme.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A