Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
We are LEGOLAND California Resort – the place where FUN is built and memories are made. Across our Resort we have two fantastic LEGO themed Hotels, a Water Park, a SEA LIFE Aquarium, more than 60 rides and attractions, 20 food and beverage locations, and 14 retail stores – the opportunities here are endless!
- Responsible for setting individual goals to reach daily targets.
- Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in educating Associates in key financial performance indicators
- Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in tracking and achieving established labor, sales, loss and stock budgets of assigned locations
- Responsible for being present and available for Associate and guest support in assigned store locations
- Responsible for assisting in stock loss controls and participating in all Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring all cashiers are utilizing proper tools for efficient and effective POS usage
- Responsible for all opening and closing tasks necessary to operate assigned store locations, including vault pick-ups and deposits in keeping with company policy and procedure
- Responsible for assigned store locations’ daily maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Responsible for efficient use of company and store supplies
- two years of experience in Retail.
- Requires experience in retail store operations, leadership/management experience, including employee training.
- Knowledge of cash handling, inventory/sales auditing, and of point of sale automated systems is required.
- Experience in theme park merchandise is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising is required.
- Ability to work effectively with others with effective communication skills required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); College degree preferred.
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time to attend on-site and off-site meetings, perform paperwork activities, travel and drive.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, United States
Application Deadline: N/A