Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
We are LEGOLAND California Resort – the place where FUN is built and memories are made. Across our Resort we have two fantastic LEGO themed Hotels, a Water Park, a SEA LIFE Aquarium, more than 60 rides and attractions, 20 food and beverage locations, and 14 retail stores – the opportunities here are endless!
- Ensures that resort operations are not hindered in any way during the tour, including but not limited to the wellbeing of other guests and MCs.
- Being mindful of what attractions the children can enjoy based on safety restrictions, age requirements.
- recommending attractions to visit/ride/view, restaurants, and other amenities that can entertain/benefit your group.
- Ensure Safety is our #1 priority: a VIP Tour Guide must ensure that guests meet the age, height, weight, and any other restriction of each attraction they partake in
- May be asked to act as a sales agent for the VIP Experience or a Park Ambassador helping out other guests in the resort
- Responsible use of a VIP Company Credit Card
- Proficient knowledge and skill of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- 2 years or more with LEGOLAND California or a background in guest service, performing arts, or education.
- Fluent in any language in addition to English (preferably Spanish or Mandarin, but any additional languages are a plus)
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to read people and predict their needs
- Must be able to deliver information and interact with guests in a conversational manner.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LEGOLAND Parks, the LEGO Group, and Merlin Entertainments or an ability to quickly learn a large
- amount of information
- Must enjoy working directly with Guests and have experience in a guest focused role
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and dedicated to providing outstanding service without compromising safety
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, United States
Application Deadline: N/A