Join us as a Site Manager within the Ricoh Managed Services team and take your career to the next level. Ricoh Managed Services provides on-site office support services for our customers and, as a Site Manager within a law firm, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a customer site in Washington, DC.
In this role, you will manage, lead, and mentor a team that is responsible for providing excellent customer service while ensuring that our customer receives top quality services in the areas of mail and shipping, hospitality, copy and production, facilities, inventory control, and daily problem solving. As the site leader, you will oversee processes, workflow and team members to make sure that our site runs smoothly and fulfills its contractual obligations to our customer.
Since members of the Managed Services team work directly within customer locations, Ricoh will rely upon you to represent our brand positively and professionally. With help from our comprehensive training program, you will have the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to advance your career.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That’s how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we’re doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer communications
- Organize tasks and workflow in a timely manner
- Handle time-sensitive and confidential documents
- Anticipate opportunities to provide further services to your customer
- Perform management duties such as hiring, coaching and developing employees
- Assign employee training and development; oversee and document results
- Administer and execute contract compliance based upon Statement of Work (SOW) and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Complete monthly management duties such as billing, reports, and payroll
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Time off benefits covering vacations, holidays, and sick days
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of management or leadership experience
- Previous experience within a law firm or legal environment strongly preferred
- Familiar with legal technologies and software such as document management systems, cost recovery, and charge back systems (examples: Copitrak or Equitrak)
- Familiar with processes and documents such as assorted records, closing binders, depositions, transcripts, briefs, addendums, filings, discovery, judgments, knowledge of court systems, and the proper delivery of items and documents within the court system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exemplary verbal and digital communication skills
- Adaptable; strong problem-solving abilities
- High school diploma or GED required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington D.C. Metro Area
Application Deadline: N/A