Website KPMG UK
KPMG’s Tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of our business. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, Tax offers a broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people.
- Assisting our Managers and Senior Managers with client account management, including complying with appropriate risk management procedures and financial management
- Supervising the work of junior members of staff and providing coaching to support their development
- Support the leadership with business development opportunities
- Ensuring our clients are kept up to date with emerging corporate and wider tax developments impacting their business
- Supporting on tax advisory projects across a client portfolio. Expect to be advising on group reorganisations, tax due diligence, financing, international tax and tax governance
- Responding appropriately to requests from our clients for other KPMG services
- Working with our specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Being the principal contact on a portfolio of clients on day to day tax matters and working with Senior Managers and Managers on our largest client accounts
- Managing the tax compliance process, working closely with our delivery team in KPMG’s Tax Centre of Excellence)
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback.
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior Corporate Tax experience.
- Coaches less experienced staff.
- Continuously learns from experiences.
- Ideally CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A