Website KPMG UK
The Azure Architect is responsible for creating and delivering innovative solutions for our clients in conjunction with the Azure practice leader. This person must be comfortable working in an agile manner and be able to spot opportunities for the MBS Azure practice, both within KPMG and customer environments. The person should be comfortable presenting Azure services and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, articulating the benefits to their business, with the overall goal to drive growth for the MBS Azure practice.
- Drive innovation by developing code base and automated deployments.
- Work with Azure practice leader to develop the GTM solutions.
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospect’s cloud adoption needs.
- Creating architectural designs based on customer requirements.
- Presenting designs and solutions to clients.
- Delivering Azure solutions and work with delivery teams to ensure architectural governance is maintained.
- Contribute to proposals, inputting into Azure technical elements.
- Act as the Technical Design Authority on customer engagements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Able to produce high quality and professional presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced Azure architect with delivery\Microsoft infrastructure background.
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A