Hourly pay up to $20.45/hour! Drive Kohl’s + Sephora sales through an authentic passion for beauty. Engages Clients through identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty brands, products merchandise sets and experience.
- Ensures all tasks are completed to Kohl’s + Sephora standards.
- Supports inventory management and pricing needs within the department.
- Drives excellent merchandise operations, including merchandise sets, maintenance of testers and cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Actively engages and completes all required training to expand knowledge.
- Supports omni fulfillment within the department.
- Builds strong Kohl’s + Sephora client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Ensures great replenishment on floor stock to drive sales.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to learn and expand their knowledge of the beauty industry.
- Confirms visual elements of the shop meet Kohl’s + Sephora standards and communicate missed or damaged product/fixtures to Supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements section.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A