Website Knott's Berry Farm
Cabana Servers provides excellent guest service. Responsible for serving food and beverage items to Soak City Guest. This includes the processing of all food and drink orders from beginning to end, while ensuring an enjoyable, quality experience, and handling all payment transactions with an outgoing and friendly disposition.
- Process guest checks and accepts payment.
- Adheres to and enforces policies regarding consumption of alcohol during dining experience.
- preparation and modification requests and enters that information into the ordering system. Communicates special beverages are promptly and properly served. instructions to kitchen staff as appropriate.
- Checks back on guests through their dining visit, responding to guests needs and requests, refilling drinks and taking dessert orders.
- Greets guests, explains menus, answers questions, and takes and records guest food and drink orders including special
- Verify food orders are properly plated in accordance with park standards and guest’s special requests. Ensure food &
Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to memorize complete menu, including modifiers and explain to guests.
- Ability to balance and transport large trays of food, up to 30 lbs., through a crowded dining room throughout scheduled shift.
- 6+ months of serving experience
- Ability to follow proper service standards for casual to formal dining environments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A