Website Knott's Berry Farm
As an Aquatics Lifeguard you are responsible for providing superior guest service, while ensuring the safe operation of the attractions, including the safety of guests through the enforcement of rider requirements.
- Monitors ride continuously for malfunction or safety concerns and communications to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain order of guests waiting to ride and check for and enforce all ride restrictions and recommendations.
- Interacts with guests on a continual basis to effectively explain and screen for ride requirements and announce ride rules and dispatch of ride.
- Test equipment before opening attractions to guests.
- Works with employees and guests in a positive, productive, and professional manner.
- Ensure guest safety by being diligent with monitoring of ride policies.
- Ability to use and understand multiple means of communication.
- Observes and assists with loading and unloading of guests safely in and out of rides.
- Performs all duties to satisfactorily to meet Ellis & Associates (E&A) expectations including CPR, airway management, First Aid, swim rescues, and spinal motion restriction
- Ability to explain ride requirements to guests from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A