Website Knott's Berry Farm
Under the direction of department supervision, this position performs daily operation, maintenance and repair of pumps, motors, filters, plumbing, fixtures, and automated chemical feeding equipment.
- Maintains aquatic facilities, water slides, public swimming pools, and drinking water production and treatment equipment.
- Responsible for drinking water, pool and water slide chemical balance within regulated limits and maintaining these systems in a safe, efficient and aesthetically pleasing condition.
- Responds to emergency calls to ensure public health and safety standards are met.
- This includes water testing, monitoring and adjusting filtration and treatment equipment to ensure compliance with government regulations and industry standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Current AFO (Aquatic Facilities Operator) or CPO (Certified Pool Operator) certificate or must obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Prior experience with automated chemical dispensing equipment preferred.
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A