Website Knott's Berry Farm
Responsible for the management and administration of the safety program, environmental protection program and occupational health.
- Administer and direct the company’s Ride Safety Program. Conduct audits, investigate accidents and guest claims.
- Researches, develops and implements various safety related policies and procedures to ensure guest and employee safety, and that all legal requirements are met.
- Inspects work areas, and work practices for compliance with established environmental health and safety rules.
- Prepares permit applications, pays fees, monitors adherence to any permit conditions and ensures renewals are completed in a timely manner; communicates with all outside agencies as required.
- Liason with state department, DOSH‑Amusement Ride Unit, in reporting incidents and assisting them in their investigations and inspections.
- Works proactively with various divisions to produce and prevent employee injuries.
- Coordinate and conduct safety audits on all of the company’s departments and work areas.
- Investigate and submit reports on incidents involving environmental health and safety matters, implementing corrective actions as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year College or University) Environmental & Occupational Health Science degree
- At Least 21 Years of Age
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 ‑ 10 Years Related Experience with in Environment & Occupational Health and Safety
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations of environmental protection, safety issues and occupational health; working knowledge of building and fire codes, AQMD rules and OSHA regulations.
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A